Thursday, November 26, 2009

milage that I have biked total, just discovered

I have just counted my miles in the last few years. I discovered while deer hunting, that i have biked total of 240 miles, but i haven't counted the small things, like biking to church, or the store, or to my cousin's house, since I'm not sure how many times I have biked there. for now on, I will be journaling my milege, and I have to buy a bike computer to count the exact milege. around december, before the snow flies, I am planning one more trip to manitowoc for the year, I would bike more, but it gets darn cold up here sometimes, and it is a bit hard to bike in the snow and icy roads. but I will be keeping up on my milage through the times I am biking. this summer i am planning a trip to beaver, a township about 8 miles from crivitz and than from there, I am going to bike to michigan, which is only about 30 miles from crivitz. that will be my first major trip ever. oh and beaver from kellnersville WI is about 85 miles and it takes about an hour and 15 to drive my car, so I am estimating about 8 hours of biking to get there, roughly. I will be staying at our campsite in beaver, for about 2 days or so, than is my trip back. everytime I bike, I will write down the place time, and milage that i have traveled, I will be sure to post my log every month, so be aware of that.

jake pieschel (blog owner)

No comments:

Post a Comment