Wednesday, November 25, 2009

welcome

welcome to biking toword success. I am trying to slowly start crosscountry biking, since I have been biking to and from a place called manitowoc wisconsin. it's about 15 miles from my home in kellnersville. I have started biking last summer as I was board one day, so i took my bike with the wonder of how far I could possibly go. before that I have biked pritty far, even for a 16 year old at the time. I think that for an 18 year old, I have a lot of stanima. I surprised a lot of my friends by biking the distance that i have biked, i even surprised myself the first time too. now it's time to start surprising america by biking to alaska without any training, don't know if i will make it, but I am willing to try, the only training or well if you call it training is my trips that i have been taking to manitowoc, which find it enough to call it training. I have to do a lot of planning for this trip, and i plan to do this by 2012, if I can't make it by than, I will notify you. with this trip, i will post a daily log on youtube to show you how I am doing, but I will have to do some planning. I need supporters for this to bring me through, thanks for reading this.

jacob

No comments:

Post a Comment